Finding mold in your home or business can be serious if not taken care of quickly. If left untreated, mold can not only damage property, but cause a number of illnesses.
Mold often goes unseen, because it grows below surfaces, behind walls, in ventilations systems and in dark, moist places out of sight.
Service Professionals, Inc. can asses the quality of your air to find mold, then properly remove mold spores to make the air you breathe safe and healthy.
Once mold has been discovered, it is vital you take care of it quickly. Mold feeds on damp surfaces, continuing to grow until destroyed. As it grows, it can release mycotoxin gases known to cause serious health problems. Long-term exposure to certain molds, such as black mold, can cause respiratory distress, and even lung disease.
The professionals at Service Professionals, Inc. can seal the affected area to prevent the spread of mold spores, then remove and replace contaminated structures. They can then offer advice on what steps should be taken to prevent the return of any mold issues.